Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

My long weekend !!

                     my long weekend!!!

So this week we had a long weekend because on Monday it was labour day so on Saturday we had a day at home,just tidying up.

But on Sunday we went up to Hohour for dinner and why we were waiting me Jamie and my brother went paddle boarding and me and Jamie were on a board together and we almost went on to mount camel but my dad called us in so we couldn't.

Then we went back and had dinner and then after dinner it was dark so me Ryan Liam,Jamie,will and me played spot light then after that we went home.Then on Monday we tidy up at camp then went home.

1 comment:

  1. Tālofa Josie ,
    That sounds like a great Sunday.
    I really liked how you told us who was there with you instead of saying “us”.
    Next time maybe try to summarize it more.
    Where is Mount Cama?
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete