Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

My amazing,scary and relaxing holiday

                           My holiday

So 2 weeks ago it was term three but now its term 4 . Today its Monday and Mrs Cutler asked to do a amazing,scary and relaxing holiday blog post about our holiday so i'm going to share it with you so here we go!!

 1.amazing

Today you want to now something amazing in my holiday was skiing it was so amazing. So we were in Wanaka and the place that we skied at was called Cardrona and I skied with my dad and we skied up the big mountain and down it because I practice and then my dad took me up there and my brother was snow boarding cause of his stiches.




 2.scary
 Well in Queenstown I went flying.
The place I flew was called ifly and so me and my brother put on our gear and we had a teacher and she went in the big machine and then we ran and jump in and we flew it was so scary then a man came in and took us too the top but we didn't walk up, we flew up and it made my body fell weird so that was something scary I did.


3.relaxing
something relaxing I did in the holiday was when I came back from Hohoura in the car and I had a nice long sleep from coming back from Hohoura because me and Hannah were running around a lot and she even went to sleep to.



1 comment:

  1. Fakaalofa atu Josie. I am Johnny from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you did all three things scary, Amazing and relaxing.
    I learnt that you like skiing and sleeping.
    Maybe you could read it and fix up the words that were spelt incorrectly.
    Please visit my blog.
    here

    Mā te wa
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete