Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Fun Friday

 My fun Friday


On Friday 14 of August I had to stay home because my mum was in Auckland the last weekend to go see my cousin. Then covid started to rise in Auckland and people didn't know it was there. 


So on Friday afternoon my mum went to go have a test and we had to wait till Sunday to find out the test and it was negative so that was good , so let get to the fun friday.Sadly I could not go to the Waitangi treaty ground but I still had a pretty go time to.So firstly in the morning We had to go to the farm to shifted cows and feed calves which was cool to see.



Then in the afternoon I made a balloon so I put layers of balloons on top of each other and filled it up with water and it looked massive.


Then I froze it for 24 hours and then had dinner and went to bed. Then in the morning I cut the balloons layers and it looked amazing and very cold too and that was my fun Friday.


1 comment:


  1. Wow sounds like you had an awesome Friday
    I've tried the balloon layering its really fun
    but its good to have you back in class 😁😁

    ReplyDelete