Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

My Narrative JW

            In 2010 October the first in NZ

 I was digging around in the attic and found a pear of magic glasses. It was incredible what I could see with them in my house then I screamed !And saw animals in my house! And then I took them of quickly but then they couldn't come of ! I tried and tried but they wouldn't budge then one of the animals talk like a human then I was going to screamed but I sounded like a animal so then I tried to talk but I couldn't and I think they were trying two.The glasses made your eye balls turn round because the glasses were round and the leans were purple.A hour later the glass started to budge and budge and budge! then they came of! it was amazing! then I talk English and they animals were gone and was back to normal then I realised that I wouldn't have seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment